Wednesday, October 2, 2013

For Doctor's Eyes Only...shhhhh

A few months ago I was introduced to a valuable website just for doctors: Doctor's Eyes Only. Sounds very exclusive, doesn't it? Reminds me of a James Bond film, but in reality it is a collection of relevant media for physicians and their families on money, marriage and life produced by Larson Financial Group. It's a less dangerous, but more helpful. They also happen to author a book For Doctor's Eyes Only, it is a good read.


I have spent a significant amount of time reviewing their websites, reading their book, and listening to their pod casts and can highly recommend them as a valuable resource for doctor's and their families.

You don't have to recruit Larson Financial as your financial planner to take advantage of the free information they offer!  Sign up for their free newsletter here to stay in the loop about financial news and topics that directly affect doctors. Their latest newsletter talked about the costs associated with raising children. If you already have children you know it's expensive, if you are thinking about having children don't read it:-) Lucky for us, the value children bring to a family outweigh any cost.

I know there are many financial professionals ready to give advice. I appreciate that Larson Financial shares many of my personal values and every time I have turned to their book or website I have learned something I didn't know before.

You can find the direct link to their media page on the right under places I go in my PJ's, and I'm sure I'll be including information I run across in individual posts in the future. It's no secret I love this kind of information.

Don't forget it is October! Medical Monday's is right around the corner - join us on Monday October 7th.


Disclosure: I have not been compensated in any way for giving my opinion. I purchased my own copy of the book, and my review is my personal opinion of their online resources.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate you and I would like to read your next post. Thanks for sharing this useful information.
    when you start a business then at first you need every business related news. we find a real news that help for your business.
    forex business news, financial news, forex factory news, forex trading

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, don't be shy. If you are visiting this blog for the first time leave me a note to introduce yourself.