Thursday, August 15, 2013

All The Good News!

We have a winner!


Thanks for making our one year anniversary of Medical Mondays a roaring success. We had 800 entries and one winner. Drum roll please...... Mary who blogs at This Is How My Garden Grows is the recipient of $100 in gift certificates to Amazon!

Who knows what next year will bring? Want to find out? Remember to link up with us the first Monday of every month (or at least that week). It's easy, it's free, it's fun.

I'll save you from running to the calendar and tell you that in September the hop is on the 2nd. It also happens to be Labor Day but our hardworking folks in medicine don't take holidays and either do we! Now you can run to the calendar:-)

Again, congratulations to Mary and we look forward to seeing all of you next month (in a few short weeks) at Medical Mondays!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Mary! I wanted to win but I guess my time will come. Subscribing today because I forget to come here on non Medical Mondays.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, don't be shy. If you are visiting this blog for the first time leave me a note to introduce yourself.