This year I only have two resolutions, both of which I am determined to make happen. Neither of them have to do with food or exercise for the first time in years. I figure if only these two things happen in the next twelve months I should be a very happy woman!
1. I am going to move into a new house
2. My toddler will be potty trained before we move
And of course, I resolved to always spend the first Monday of the month with my favorite bloggers.
Medical Monday Link-Up and BlogHop
Are you confused if you qualify for the party?
If you have a pager interrupting your life... you DEFINITELY qualify!
Do you work in healthcare?
Doctor? Nurse? EMT? Chiropractor? Vet? Dentist? Therapist?
MA? NA? PA? DA?
Are you the spouse or SO of a healthcare worker/student?
Are you a nursing student? Medical student?
Intern? Resident? Fellow?
You get the picture, right? Come on, now... don't be shy! Let's keep growing and meeting new bloggers, so we can build a community of support and friendship, learn from one another, and share our stories.
LINK UP YOUR POST!
Here are the rules:
- Follow your co-hosts via Bloglovin, GFC (if you are Blogger), FB, email or Twitter.
- Link up you medical/med life blog. If your blog name does not clearly state how you fit in to the med/med life world, please write a little intro or link up a specific post which clearly demonstrates your connection.
- Visit at least 3 other link ups, comment, introduce yourself, and tell the your stopping by or following from MM!
- Help spread the word by using our button on your post or sidebar, tweet about Medical Monday, or spread the word on Facebook! The more the merrier for all of us.
Complete step one by following your co-hosts:
Want to be awesome? Help us spread the word by grabbing and posting the Medical Monday button on your post or sidebar...