Monday, February 3, 2014

I Love Medical Mondays

Goodbye January. Hello February.

This is the part of the year where I sit and stare in disbelief at how little control I have over time.  My children are growing up before my very eyes. The baby is hardly a baby anymore and my older children are turning into independent beings. My husband is solidly established at work and while I am staying busy I can feel the winds of change coming.

Rather than trying to guess where the wind will blow, I'm trying my best to be carried along and enjoy the ride. Maybe it is just the promise of the spring to come that is stirring my soul.

One of the most enjoyable moments of every month is Medical Mondays. It sincerely is. There is something about signing on and reading posts from people who are doing their best and sharing their less than best moments. I have never met any of you, but for that one day I feel like we are all friends getting together for lunch and catching up. It's a big table and there is room for anyone who wants to stop by.

Welcome to another monthly edition of Medical Mondays.


Medical Monday Link-Up and BlogHop


Are you confused if you qualify for the party?


If you have a pager interrupting your life... you DEFINITELY qualify!
Do you work in healthcare?
Doctor? Nurse? EMT? Chiropractor? Vet? Dentist? Therapist?
MA? NA? PA? DA?
Are you the spouse or SO of a healthcare worker/student?
Are you a nursing student? Medical student?
Intern? Resident? Fellow?

You get the picture, right? Come on, now... don't be shy! Let's keep growing and meeting new bloggers, so we can build a community of support and friendship, learn from one another, and share our stories.

LINK UP YOUR POST!

Here are the rules:
  1. Follow your co-hosts via Bloglovin, GFC (if you are Blogger), FB, email or Twitter.
  2. Link up you medical/med life blog. If your blog name does not clearly state how you fit in to the med/med life world, please write a little intro or link up a specific post which clearly demonstrates your connection.
  3. Visit at least 3 other link ups, comment, introduce yourself, and tell the your stopping by or following from MM!
  4. Help spread the word by using our button on your post or sidebar, tweet about Medical Monday, or spread the word on Facebook! The more the merrier for all of us.
Complete step one by following your co-hosts:
Want to be awesome? Help us spread the word by grabbing and posting the Medical Monday button on your post or sidebar...



Want to co-host next month? Shoot Jane an email at fromadoctorswife@gmail.com and be sure to write "Medical Monday Co-host Request" in the subject field.

Now, link up below and have fun! The link up is open through Friday, so be sure to come back during the week to check some great reads!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting again! I also can't believe how fast time is flying by. It seems like the year barely started, yet we're a whole month in already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah!!! I've been sooooooooooooooooooooo out of the loop. This makes me nostalgic. Back in action next month.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, don't be shy. If you are visiting this blog for the first time leave me a note to introduce yourself.