Wednesday, August 15, 2012

House Keeping

The sidebar on this blog has been getting a little long, so I wanted to call something to your attention if you have been using it to connect with your favorite blogs. All of the blogs currently, and previously, on my blog roll have been categorized and listed in the LINKS tab above. Some of the blogs can still be accessed from the sidebar, but I noticed (sadly) that many of the blogs I had listed haven't posted anything in several months. I don't want to lose them as a resource, but don't want to take up space. To those who haven't blogged in a while, please come back!

Also in the LINKS tab are online magazines and articles that I have collected and tagged that you may find interesting. Granted the last time I added an article was in 2011 so I need to clean those up, too. The cleaning never ends:-)

If you would like to follow this blog by email - you can subscribe on the sidebar (upper/left). Just enter your email address. I have no idea how it all works but I trust that it does.

Now that is taken care of I can start cleaning my "real" house.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fun, don't be shy. If you are visiting this blog for the first time leave me a note to introduce yourself.