- Stop screaming!
- Get your hands out of your pants!
- Don't hit your sister!
- How many times do I have to tell you to xxxxxx?
- Your hands smell like your bum, go wash them.
- Leave the baby alone!
- Make a mess in your own room.
- When did you brush your teeth last?
- Who forgot to wipe? And flush?
- Wait just a minute while I wash the poop off my hand.
Yes, this list is heavy on the bodily functions/smells... but that is the stage of life we are in at the moment.
And an extra one, because it just came out of my mouth: Be quiet! You are going to wake the baby!
Do you find yourself saying any or all of these things?