Tuesday, July 3, 2012

For He's A Jolly Good Fellow

Day one over, and about 363 to go.

I may regret saying this, but thank heavens he is back at work:-) We have basically spent 2 1/2 months apart. Then we spent every day together for a week and half. I can't handle those extremes for too long. I was starting to get a little crazy(er).

It might not have been all due to that, but it was part of it. After so long you get into a groove and when it is turned upside down it takes a period of adjustment. We didn't have enough time to fully adjust, just enough time to start getting on each others nerves. (And I fell bad for saying that because I probably wasn't getting on his nerves, he is that kind of guy). I explained my sudden mood swings as PMS just without the PM and just the S.

I like to work alone. And we have lots of work to do. Unpacking and reorganizing falls into the "get out of my way and let me do this" category.

We spent a lot of last week eating out, watching movies, shopping, moving boxes from one room to the other, some cleaning, and some unpacking. But I am on a mission now. If only I could get the kids to cooperate and stay out from under my feet while I blow through this place like a hurricane. It is amazing how much I can get done is a short amount of time when I am alone.

First day... if you can call it work, was mostly paperwork and over by 2:30. Not nearly enough time for me to do much. (You must think I work slow, I work fast but am easily distracted).  Tomorrow looks to be just as short. I am ready for the real work schedule! Maybe Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fun, don't be shy. If you are visiting this blog for the first time leave me a note to introduce yourself.