Tuesday, June 12, 2012

From My Inbox

I am going to put this out there for those readers who might actually have enough experience to write something for this publication.

I am fairly certain they aren't wanting to hear about my experience as a resident's wife.... I am sure they are looking for a full-fledged attending's wife.

So if this is something you think you would be interested in you should give it a shot!

________


MEI is a statewide magazine reaching out to over 80,000 health care providers such as MD, Chiropractors, Mid-level providers, as well as hospital upper management groups. As our name indicates, Medical Exchange aims to promote an exchange of ideas critical to the health-care industry, while providing up-to-date and essential information to physicians and other professionals in the field.
 
I am reaching out to you to request a contribution for our lifestyle section . We will like for this contribution to be about the perks of been a doctor spouse as well as his benefits. The contribution article could be a full page (580 words) or a half page (290words). The contribution will be needed by June 13th or earlier, in order to be place in our upcoming issue which will be release on June 25th. Please feel free to contact me with any questions and concerns you may have.  My number is305.820.1119 ext: 2002 or email me at jescalante@medicalexchange.biz. I look forward to working with you. 
 
Thank you,


Jennifer Escalante
Traffic Coordinator


_________________

If you consider submitting something, please send me a link I would love to read it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fun, don't be shy. If you are visiting this blog for the first time leave me a note to introduce yourself.