Monday, September 3, 2012

Medical Monday's Blog Hop Is Here!

We're thrilled to have you here for our second Medical Monday!

Time to link up your medical/med life blog...

Here are the rules:

  1. Follow your co-hosts.
  2. Link up you medical/med life blog. If your blog name does not clearly state how you fit in to the med/med life world, please write a little intro or link up a specific post which clearly demonstrates your connection.
  3. Visit at least 3 other link ups and let them know you stopped by from MM!
  4. Help spread the word by using our button on your post or sidebar, tweet about Medical Monday, or spread the word on Facebook! The more the merrier for all of us!




Your Co-hosts this month are:

Be sure to comment and let everyone know you found them through Medical Mondays BlogHop!

Interested in Guest Co-Hosting in the Future?
Email Emma at YourDoctorsWife@gmail.com or say so when you comment below.


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Here from MM link up! Great blog, I liked your most recent post about "growing up" haha I like to think we'll never grow up totally :)

    Heather
    heatherandtylerdraney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for another Medical Monday! Thanks for the great link-up, guys! It makes me write more about our experiences in med school & residency on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the blog hop, and a new follower. I can't wait to read more on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered this blog hop and your blog, and I am so glad that I did. As a significant other of a first year resident I've been feeling pretty lost as to how to handle things and finding blogs like yours to follow is pretty amazing. Maybe I'll even make my own Medical Monday post in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! New follower and visitor through MM blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HiM I'm here...actually have been but failed to actually link up my own blog! Haha...I finally did it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great link up! I found out about it on another blog Charting New Territory!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, don't be shy. If you are visiting this blog for the first time leave me a note to introduce yourself.