Friday, May 13, 2011

Fellowship

The good news just keeps coming! I'm half expecting to open my door and have the sweepstakes van pushing money into my hands:-)

Last night we got the e-mail that an official offer letter would be arriving shortly confirming a spot for a fellowship!!!!! I am so relived to finally know where we will be going, if only for a year or two. This is the one we wanted! No more interviewing all over the country, no more stressing about whether to start looking for jobs, no more uncertainty at least for a while.

The kids were already in bed when we found out, but we celebrated without them: American Idol and ice cream. It was a sweet night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fun, don't be shy. If you are visiting this blog for the first time leave me a note to introduce yourself.